- Ultraviolet ray is a kind of low energy electromagnetic radiation with poor penetrating power. Ultraviolet ray can be divided into three groups: long wave band (320-400nm), medium wave band (275-320nm) and short wave band (180-275nm). In the short wave band, the wavelength of 240-280nm has strong bactericidal power.
- usage of ultraviolet disinfection and sterilization lamp:
- Disinfection of the surface of articles: small articles (such as masks, gloves, glasses, etc.) are irradiated and disinfected by ultraviolet disinfection lamp.
- Indoor disinfection:
In indoor unmanned condition, can take mobile ultraviolet direct irradiation, indoor ultraviolet disinfection lamp effective disinfection area for the average per cubic meter is not less than 1.5W, irradiation time of 30 minutes or so, the larger area of the place can be moved disinfection or increase the number of disinfection lamp.
Ii. Matters needing attention when using ultraviolet disinfection and sterilization lamp:
- The surface of the lamp tube should be regularly (every 2 weeks) wiped with 75% alcohol cotton ball, remove the dust and oil on it, in order to reduce the impact of ultraviolet penetration.
- The ultraviolet naked eye can not see, the lamp tube radiation blue light does not represent the ultraviolet intensity, should regularly detect the radiation illumination value of the lamp tube, can be used to calibrate the ultraviolet illuminometer within the effective period or the special indicator card for measuring the ultraviolet intensity, judge whether the ultraviolet lamp has reached the service period.Where the exposure intensity is less than 70 W/cm2 should be promptly replaced.
- The room should be kept clean and dry to reduce dust and water mist in the air.
- The appropriate temperature range for ultraviolet disinfection is 20℃ — 40℃, the temperature is too high or too low will affect the disinfection effect, can appropriately extend the disinfection time, the relative humidity is greater than 80%, also appropriately extend the irradiation time.
- Only the side directly exposed to ultraviolet light can achieve the purpose of disinfection.
- Do not look directly at the ultraviolet light source, do not directly illuminate the skin, work under ultraviolet light should strengthen personal protection, wear protective glasses, so as not to burn the eyes and skin.
- Ultraviolet disinfection (sterilization) lamp, the service life is generally about 8000 hours, such as the lamp tube after opening instability or tube diode black should be replaced in time, to ensure the effectiveness of ultraviolet lamp disinfection.